Monday, June 10, 2013

squam lake reflections

Good morning! And it is most certainly a good one... I'm HOME! And for the first time ever, I feel like I returned home from Squam fully grounded. My feet are planted squarely on the earth. Every journey to the SAW is unique. Each experience is filled with new discoveries about myself and those around me. Last week was all of that and more. 

And as sure footed as I feel today, I know I need to take some time to let my thoughts and insights mingle together in my mind and heart before they turn into the words of a post about my classes. Because the classes that I taught... pretty amazing... oh, they were!  And the reason is most definitely because of the women I was blessed to spend my days with by this gorgeous lake- they were nothing short of extraordinary.  They touched me the same way these clouds touched the water at daybreak yesterday... with a beautiful reflection of interconnectedness.

May your new week start in peace....
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. beautifully said and photographed! I have put Squam on my goal list for next year so I am excited to hear more about your experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this... I can't wait to hear about the classes! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to reading more about your time at Squam! I have been coming across so many blog posts about it the last few days...It sounds like such a magical gathering. I would love to go someday!

    ReplyDelete