Wednesday, May 8, 2013

brought to you by the letter "L"


 
For the past 5 years, the arrival of the lilacs has coincided with my happy anticipation for heading to Squam Art Workshops. One of the highlights each year is the Art Fair, and I have begun the process of making my wares. If we're lucky the luna moths and loons will join us at the lake, so I thought I'd make some little zipper pouches inspired by them. They turned out so sweetly that I'm now prepping lots more and asking all of my friends for their extra Tyvek mailers!

Loving lilacs, loons and lunas... 


Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Oh! So perfect! I plan to be one of the first people at your table at the fair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are three L's that are loved around here as well!
    Especially loving the Luna pouch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will any pouches go into your Etsy shop? I love that green with the luna moth.

    ReplyDelete