Thursday, October 25, 2012

planning for abundance

One of my goals for today!
The long days of rain have given way to some amazing forecasts for the weekend. I'm taking advantage of the last bits of no-mitten weather to plant dozens of bulbs. Many falls ago, when my first born was a toddler, we planted bunches of daffodils and tulips together. Each spring I'm so grateful for those early efforts, and remind myself that I must plant more. I'm embarrassed to say that I've never gotten to it. But this year... I. AM. ON. IT! By next spring there will be a riot of colorful blooms waving and circling around my home... symbols of joy and abundance that I'm planning for and planting right now. There are quite a few things I'm excited to nurture and bring forth in the new year...  and I've just added spring flowers to my list!
****
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Planning for abundance. I'm going to carry that thought with me for a while. Counting on life to flourish, banking on beauty, taking a breath and letting events (which seem so tight to me these days) break wide open and into blossom. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete