Tuesday, April 1, 2008

grand prize winner



Sew Green has not officially announced the results of their Green T Reuse Design Contest, but all of the winners have been informed. I have been shyly sitting on this news because I think I am still in shock.

I am the GRAND PRIZE WINNER with my little kimono ensemble!! Go Figure!

Green T Gallery Show, CSMA
Winning entries in the Green T Reuse Contest, and other ecofashion and sustainable sewing exhibits will be featured in show at the Community School of Music and Arts (CSMA), downtown Ithaca, April 2 through 13. Come to the opening, 5 - 8 pm, Friday, Apirl 4, which is
Gallery Night.



Pin It

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!!....late I know...but I just found you. You are truly inspired....the way your weave your magic through and between your projects is amazing. thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to say that your winning entry was gorgeous! I can definately see why you won...you do such amazing things.

    ReplyDelete