Tuesday, November 27, 2012

winter workshop at ithacamade!

Image 1

WINTER WORKSHOP 

where: ithacamade, state st. next door to Mimi's Attic 

when: Sunday, December 2

time: 1-3pm


The wool trivet and coasters from Reinvention are the perfect handmade gift for the holidays. They're simple, satisfying and can be made in multiples for teachers, grandparents, and friends. I'll be giving a demo on just how fast they whip up on a sewing machine and share some great variations for hand-sewers and children. There will be plenty of rescued wool and supplies for you to get started on your own. At my side will be friend and fellow maker, Jan Norman from Silk Oak and Ithacamade (and multiple other amazing projects!).

If you're in the neighborhood (downtown Ithaca, NY) on Sunday afternoon, I do hope you'll come by for some holiday crafting! I'd love to see you and children are always very welcome!

Jan will have a stack of my books on hand and is generously offering $5 off the regular price just for this gathering. And of course, I'll be excited to sign any copies that are put in my hands!

See you Sunday!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment