Friday, October 16, 2015

walnut basket

I couldn't wait for the weekend to sew up some of the walnut dyed rope!  When I woke me up far too early this morning (darn kitties!), I used it as an opportunity to run down to my studio. Can't wait for the weekend to spend some more time stitching. As much as I adore indigo and enjoy turmeric- the subtler shades of black walnut suit me best. Kind of in love!
 There's still a few spots in my rope basket class next week at Craftstitute. So excited to spend the evening teaching how to create my favorite vessels. Sign up here.
Have a wonderful weekend!
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I love these too! There is something wonderful about neutrals, especially as the weather starts to get colder. I am often an even split between bright and bold and neutral and calm.
    xo
    ~ joey ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they're lovely! I also liked the indigo ones, but these hues are so... natural.
      I agree that the appeal might have something to do with fall approaching.
      Luv,
      Claudia

      Delete
  2. I like the earthy tones of these baskets.

    ReplyDelete