Thursday, April 19, 2012

take off

Untitled
I know it's a bit quieter around here these days, but big things are brewing behind the scenes. BIG, I tell you! Lots of announcements and fun stuff is on the way. Why? Because book launch excitement is almost upon us. I hear I may be holding a copy of Reinvention for the first time... any second now. And just this morning my aunt received a special notice from Amazon... it's shipping early! Like next week!! I just took a peek, and it says the magic words: in stock. Holy moly, the count down has truly begun! My first book is about to take flight, and I can't wait to share the ride with you!
********
Pin It

6 comments:

  1. How exciting for you as an author and for us to get to finally hold a copy of this much anticipated book...congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh! it's scary and exciting all at once isn't it?! i cannot wait to see it in person! thinking of you on this wild ride of your book being sent out into the world! i totally know how you feel! xoxoxoo hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So amazing! Looking forward to being apart of the journey as well!
    www.ripepapaya.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got my Amazon notice today as well! Can't wait! I pre-ordered back in January after I fell across your site.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am SOOOO happy for you Maya!
    Our amazon is slower than your amazon. :o( So your book is not in stock yet, but as soon as it is I'll be placin' myself an order! Yippee!
    xoxo
    ~ joey ~

    ReplyDelete