Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Fall Squam Art Workshops

 As much as I'm soaking up all the goodness August has to offer, every once in awhile I feel fall nipping at my heels. There is just so much to look forward to in September, and one of the biggies will be teaching at Squam Art Workshops. It will by my fourth time as a SAW teacher, but my very first fall session! You know how lovingly I've spoken about this retreat... It's truly life altering, mind blowing and spirit honoring. So if you've been considering taking that leap, I just wanted to let you know that August 15th is the deadline for registration. You will be welcomed with open arms!
I will be teaching a brand new workshop, Art and Spirit Boxes... breathing life and beauty into recycled boxes. So good! Can't wait!

My Botanical Printing class was recently added to the schedule.  I absolutely love sharing my process for printing nature on textiles and am thrilled that this workshop is now offered for fall!

The New Hampshire woods in September promise to be the perfect source for inspiration and a gorgeous backdrop for soul recharging! YES! Pin It

6 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful creation. I love the leaves and their words and the use of real sticks. Thank you for sharing. I'm sure The workshop will enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd so love to join you at Squam but I'm on the other side of the continent! :o(
    I'll be looking forward to your photos when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing you again in a class. Bring your woolies, it gets darn chilly at night there....xox Corrine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see you again, Corrine! Thanks for the reminder to pack my warm stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great workshop idea. Sounds like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Returning this year for my 4th Fall Squam, I'm so anxious to make your acquaintance!

    ReplyDelete