Wednesday, December 8, 2010

late night sneak peek!

Well, it's quite the late edition, but here's a little advanced look at some of what will be in the shop tomorrow at midday. Several (8x10) prints have just arrived and more may follow... The barn, embrace and bird photo were big requests... the eggs are just a personal favorite and would look so perfect in a kitchen. And guess who gave me that lovely collection of eggs from long ago? Kate from Woolen Moss! Oh, and please ignore the December lighting I shot this montage in... the actual photos are bright and beautiful!
8x10 prints

I'll have several buckets of various styles and sizes (including, but not shown, a good ol' WIP)...

burlap and lace
buckets in a row
linen scissor bucket

I'm having a fantastic time putting together a holiday paper pack. Printing, punching, and recycling... love it! Each pack will contain at least 2 of everything shown below and maybe even a surprise or two. All tags are made from paper bags, kraft paper, envelopes, mailers, and cereal/cracker boxes with craft punches or hand cut by me. They'd make lovely present toppers but are sturdy enough to hang from a tree.
paper pack : a sampling
There will  be a return of the cardinal on some moleskines and a few other assorted items I think you'll enjoy. See you at the shop! Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing - I adore your work, Maya. It makes me feel good just looking at it. I confess to feeling a little green at your talent too!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your burlap baskets are sooo cool! And I love how you make all these tags out of recycled papar! cheers, Janneke

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you paper cutting and prints.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please make more of those cool scissor burlap buckets!!
    Oh, I love the little birch grove tags!

    ReplyDelete