Tuesday, October 19, 2010

guest blogger at Whip Up

 
Today you'll find me over at Whip Up,  where I'm happy to be part of the 2010 guest blogger series. Thanks so much, Kathreen! I'm sharing a quick how-to for little jar caps or doll hats. Whichever you choose, they're sweet and wonderful for using up little bits of fabric.The inspiration came on a date with my mother, so it's especially fitting to have landed the October 19th guest slot: my mother's birthday! Serendipity, indeed.
Happy Birthday Mom!
Whip Up Guest blogger: how to make jar caps and doll hats
*Special thanks goes to my dear friend Wendy, The Canning Goddess. Her lovely pickles and salsa were the best jar cap models ever!
 ** Remember the story of Grandma Bunny? How about our doll Lucie? You can find a kit to make your own doll right here.  Recently, Erika of MikoDesigns launched her latest kit: a fun little rabbit. How perfect is that?
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment