Friday, January 22, 2010

The Poppies: Handmade Eco-Artist



Poppytalk Handmade, is a wonderful art/design blog in the middle of having their first Virtual Awards Event, The Poppies. There are several categories to vote for your favorite artists. I was happy to be nominated in the Crafter category. After all the excitement around The Homies, I felt a little reticent about requesting your participation again. I quietly put it up in my sidebar and thought... we'll just see what happens. Low and behold, I just discovered about an hour ago that I had been nominated for another separate category that I didn't even know about: The Handmade Eco Artist! How did I miss that!? If you feel so inclined, please hop over and give a vote. No signing in necessary. Thanks so much!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment