Tuesday, December 22, 2015

gift bags on creativebug

It's the count down to Christmas, and if you haven't started wrapping your gifts- it's time to start thinking about it! I have a great new class that was just released on Creativebug. I show you how to make two kinds of burlap bags- a boxed edge stand up tote and a frayed edge bag that features weaving. Both elevate the gifts your giving and are quick and satisfying. Bonus- they cost nothing (or close to that!). They also double any gift you give because they are re-usable. Whip up several at a time and put the wrapping paper away! You can check it out right here.*

*I'm an affiliate with Creativebug, so if you sign up by linking over from here, I receive a little "something".  Thanks so much!


Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I'm not going in for your class, though it does look lovely, but I have spent the last 48 hours wrapping our presents over here. I've no completely sworn off paper yet, but I did make a big step towards it with all the bags I made this year using stash fabric. Why do I have so much? Anyway, I found a "tutorial" on how to make them and box the bottoms and attach the ribbons and I loved it so much! Just needed someone to share about it with. I know you'd be happy, even if I'm not using your personal techniques. Thanks for your encouragement. Even if you don't know who I am, I look up to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica Jo! Boxed bottoms are so fun! I'm so happy to hear how much your are enjoying all of your fabric!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails