Monday, September 21, 2015

baskets, blues and birthdays

Just a quick hello and warm welcome to anyone visiting from Amanda's today. If you've caught the rope stitching bug… rest assured that the contagion only leads to happy making and grateful receiving of beautiful baskets. I thought I'd leave a few links here to remind you of previous posts and to give you some inspiration:

 I'll be teaching a new rope basket workshop at Craftstitute at the end of October. Stay tuned for the exact date and time!
*******

I'm currently up to my ears in chocolate frosting and blues that aren't just made from indigo but the kind of weepy mama emotions that come from watching our children grow. Today my first born turns seventeen and it's brought all kinds of feelings to the surface. Luckily our favorite deep dark chocolate cake will soon soothe my tender heart!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment