Monday, June 15, 2015

baskets and skirts

Happy Monday friends! It's the last full week of school around here and I'm hustling to make the most of it in my studio. Summer is definitely upon us and there's been swimming, horseback riding and ice cream cone eating aplenty… but I haven't slowed down my sewing machine. There are baskets listed for the first time in my shop!  They are each naturally dyed in summer hues of water and sunshine. I've also listed some feathered indigo pouches. YES!  Go take a peek right here.
On Saturday I taught some lovely ladies how to refashion a t-shirt into a skirt at Craftstitute. I'm in love with their studio space… Clear, clean and flooded with natural light from gorgeous windows everywhere. 
We're talking about another rope basket class, so I'll keep you posted. Ithaca is a fabulous weekend destination this time of year!

Have a great start to your week!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment