Friday, December 14, 2012

spring dreams

Even though very little snow has touched the ground, it still feels pretty wintry out there. That's why this video was such a lovely reminder of what is to come next June... I think it says it all!  I'll be returning to Squam Art Workshops with a brand new workshop that combines my two loves: textile printing and sewing- and I can't wait! Perhaps I'll be spending that very special weekend with some of you. Registration opened yesterday and I hear it's filling super fast, so don't hesitate if it's something that calls to you. Have a wonderful weekend. We're planning on a LOVELY one around here!

Squam Art Workshops from Squam on Vimeo. Pin It


  1. I hope to make it to Squam sooner than later. Thank you for sharing and always inspiring.

  2. “Jingle bells” song reminds us about the arrival of Christmas. And Christmas means gifts and fun. This Christmas present your family, friends and close acquaintances living in Portugal with gifts from specialized for delivery to Portugal.

  3. Oh gosh! I would jump on a plane in a hot minute to come to Squam! My Husband and I have talked about doing a USA trip in the next few years, maybe I could coincide it with the workshop!!



Related Posts with Thumbnails