This is our little horse barn that has a stall converted into a coop. Neglected for the last few years, it's enjoying some TLC, and I'm appreciating having such a straightforward task. I know there are some mighty fine hen houses out there, but what this one will lack in the pretty department, will be made up for with safety and coziness. Please send lots of sunshine thoughts my way so that I can hose it down, dry it out and finish up the last steps necessary for getting it ready.
And here are some happy links to get all of our weekends off to a lovely start:
- I already have India Flint's book, Eco Colour, so Kathrin's bean water experiments have me thinking I'll be taking it off the shelf while I put some black beans on the stove.
- Lisa's pesto makes me want to go hunting down a stinging nettle patch right away.
- While we're out foraging, maybe the dandelions will be big enough to gather for this favorite.
- As the earth turns green again and the country roads beckon, I love the idea of Maya Stein's 40th birthday adventure- Type Rider.
- Action Pack has an Easter Edition that looks delightful as always.
- Have you checked out danmala in my sidebar? Beautiful earth art/ mandalas- inspiration for all ages.