- hand dyed luxurious woven felted wool (the dyes are organic!)
- bamboo felt (didn't even know this existed!)
- recycled eco-felt
- 3mm felt - deliciously thick merino from Germany
- gorgeous wool roving in a stunning array of colors
- wool balls, beads, buttons and ribbons
"I adore felt for its versatility and simplicity:
* Cuts smoothly without fraying
* No 'right' or 'wrong' side to worry about
* Not a seamstress? Break out the glue!
* Used by sophisticated artists and schoolchildren alike
* Strong and smooth canvas for embroidery and beading
* Stitches like a dream on the sewing machine
Remember the feeling of inspiration and creative opportunity you felt when opening a new box of crayons as a child? My goal is for customers to have this same feeling while browsing our site and receiving products from Felt-o-rama."
Felt-o-rama's blog has the longest and most comprehensive list of felt ideas and tutorials that I've ever seen! So there you have it... a world of creativity awaits. Please go give them a visit to check it out for yourself... it's definitely like a candy shop, minus the sugar! Thank you Felt-o-rama! So happy you're here!