Howdy! Monday. May. A fresh new week in a beautiful month! The world is bursting with color wherever I turn! I'm feeling especially good, because I had such a rejuvenating weekend. It was slow, full, hot, and sprinkled with some of my favorite May things:
- Annual church sale, where I seem to find $1 vintage suitcases. Here's the one I got two year's ago.
- Filling the house with bouquets from the garden and blossoming trees.
- A drive (through two sweet country villages) to my favorite Amish farm stand for annuals and pickled beets!
- My favorite peacock showing off (at the farm stand).Isn't he stupendous! And pattern inspiration did jump into my head...
- The smell of lilacs everywhere.
- Dandelions turning everything to gold.
What are some of your May faves? Hope you managed to squeeze some in this weekend, but if not- the entire month is still ahead of us!