Monday, January 12, 2015

multi tool


I love beautifully crafted tools. So, a beautiful crafted multi-tool simply makes me weak in the knees. Someone who knows this quite well snapped it up for me instantly.  We were at a Paper Source, and I picked it up admiringly thinking of all the folks who might like it for Christmas, not even considering myself. But it looks like I was considered. Very sweet. Now I carry it around in my glove compartment… and sometimes even my purse! You never know when the call to build or repair might strike! If you'd like a well made multi-tool too, you can send a hint to someone who knows YOU… or don't even wait. Here's the link. I have no affiliations with either Papersource or Kikkerland. I just like them both and think you will too!


Have a productive start to your week!



Pin It

4 comments:

  1. My husband would roll his eyes at me for saying it, but that is so cute! (yes, I said it... the tool is cute!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh but you're right! It IS cute, but totally functional and useful, too!

      Delete
  2. I think I need one of those in my purse!
    PS- had a fun blissful art day yesterday and thought of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've already thought of someone the multitool would be perfect for. Had to pin it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails