- listening to the daily recounts of new skills gained by my youngest at wilderness camp
- a bountiful second crop of green beans (happy that I did some succession planting this year!)
- soaking up as much time, laughter and incredible food at the barn with my mom before she leaves
- rearranging said barn, and creating new vignettes and sweet corners (more pics to come!)
- scoring lots of great vintage zippers to begin my pouch sewing marathon for Squam Art Fair
Happy weekend... I'll see be back on Tuesday to welcome in September! Wow!