- When I'm in my studio, I've been listening to music without lyrics. It let's the words to my own ideas flow in. On Pandora it's piano solos. On my iphone it's Invoking the Muse.
- Craft party, knit night, or anything where you gather creatively with others (kids and/or grown-ups) is sure to spark new insights.
- Almost every day this month I've had a large glass of raw veggie/fruit juice and/or a green smoothie. They are power in liquid form, never to be underestimated.
- I've been making some small items for friends. Very different than making something for your children or home. If it's for a girlfriend, as it is for the recipients of those two pouches*, they most likely will appreciate something with your aesthetic. Makes it extra fun and super inspiring.
- If you live close to nature- go to the city. If you are an urban dweller- get to the country.
What would you add to the list?*pouch ingredients:
green army blanket, grey wool suit pants, linings: shirt/skirt, recycled zippers