Friday, March 4, 2011

Action Pack winners

Good morning! And the winners of a free issue of Action Pack (the new mini mag for kids) are:
 kitchencounterchronicles said...
This is awesome! I brought home a kids craft book yesterday, and my girls have worked there way through three of the crafts already! This book would bring hours of fun for my girls. Thanks for the opportunity to win this book.
shelli said...
Wow! what a week! Thanks for the opportunity! The magazine looks great!
momma rae said...
this looks so awesome! i have seen it popping up around the web. i love the target age group! so nice to have more options for them. they do grow up so quickly!
 Aušra said...
That's great! It would be so useful for me. :)
 Anonymous said...
oh, I'd love to win! we love everything about beeswax around here! nancywalters44(at)hotmail(dot)com

Congratulations everyone! And thank you (anonymous) Nancy for leaving your e-mail address. Will the rest of you please shoot me an e-mail, so that I have it in my inbox and can easily forward it to Kathreen. Thanks!

And to all who left such enthusiastic comments: I'm so happy Kathreen got to hear your great feedback.  She's obviously invested a lot of time and thought into this new venture, and your excitement will fuel her creative fires for future issues. To purchase a copy of Action Pack (it's only $5!) click here. Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Maya - and thank you for all the lovely words of encouragement and advice!
    xx
    kathreen

    ReplyDelete