These gorgeous paper cones are delightful for all kinds of party treats! We especially love them for holding Frosty Nectars.
• 6 inch diameter paper doilies or the equivalent sized circle of heavy paper
• Circle of wax paper slightly smaller than paper
1. Use two doilies together for sturdiness. Cut a slit on one side straight to the center.
2. Wrap the sides together, overlapping to create a little cone and staple shut.
3. Cut an identical slit in the wax paper circle. Wrap sides together (don't staple) and slip into the outer cone as a liner. Done! Fill with little treats.
Hint: To ease filling multiples at once and for instant display: fill a bowl with lemons and nest cones around them.