- unicorn ears and tail: headband covered with batting scraps from leftovers bin and cream colored yarn from my stash.
- party favor bags: inside out boxes coated with glitter paint and embellished with a unicorn stamped "medal".
- unicorn horn: card stock covered in glitter paint and punched holes for an elastic band. They are the opening activity- horn decorating with jewels, etc.
- bunting: newspaper, acrylic paint, glitter paint and stamps (tutorial here).
- paper flowers: you know about those!
update: my little unicorn saw her new white ears after I posted this... she almost went to bed with them on!