I think it makes a great little gift to stuff in a stocking or bring for a child at a holiday party to keep them engaged.
Security Envelope Memory Game
- patterned envelopes
- card stock or cereal boxes for backing each tile
- scissors or shape puncher thingy
- Cut out two of each pattern in whichever shape you choose.
- Cut out a corresponding piece in card stock or a cereal box for each pattern piece.
- Add paste to card stock and adhere pattern. If you use a box, make sure the graphics side is the one that you apply the paste to. You want the back of each memory tile to be uniform.