And here are some other great links and ideas that have inspired me recently:
- I'm still on a low to no gluten diet, but sometimes I dream of baking bread again- this is a version of two of my favorite recipes combined. Amylou's Lazy Bread
- I'm pressing leaves right now for this fave fall craft from The Artful Parent.
- Cal pointed me to this video knowing I'd LOOOOVE it. You will too!
- I've been gathering up some wish jars to give as gifts to friends that might need a little extra magic in their life. If there is milkweed in your area, this is a fun project for any age- to give or to receive!
- I'm discovering so much about this wonderful plant- I loved learning about all of its edible properties, too. Read this!
Have a wonderful start to your week!