Thursday, October 30, 2014

sunrise

Whatever time of day it is for you right now... can we just linger over this sunrise from last week for a moment? INHALE. EXHALE. It was so glorious!  I want to remind myself how fresh and new each day is. Even if it doesn't quite look like this each morning, the potential remains the same. We get to begin again! And guess what I've been learning? We don't need to wait for a literal sunrise to start over. There is an opportunity to start fresh whenever we choose! How liberating is that? I might restart today at lunch... push my refresh button and begin again! You can give yourself permission to start over WHENEVER you need to. Make your own sunrise!

The breeze at dawn has secrets to tell you. Don't go back to sleep.
-Rumi




Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! You are right, we have been blessed to start anew everyday!

    ReplyDelete