Here you go... maybe you'll find something to chase your winter blues away... and if not- may I recommend a pot of tulips!
1. Food 52- it makes me hungry and inspired every time I visit.2. Jonatha Brooke's musical play, My Mother has 4 Noses. is coming to 42nd st. in NYC. Got my ticket! Go get yours!
3. I just discovered Twice. My closet is curious.
4. Esther Perel in the NY Times. I've watched her TEDtalk on the secret to desire in a long term relationship, and now am fascinated by what she has to say on her newest research- infidelity.
5. Because I'm missing the beach right now, I found this extra captivating.
6. Soulodge begins its winter season soon. It's a wonderful gift to give yourself.
7. Citrus is like a burst of sunshine... and I'm in love with my stem . So is everyone that tries it. Quirky has lots going on for the adventurous inventor.
8. I would love to hear the winter thaw in a house like this one here.