Wednesday, November 13, 2013

second snow

Today was our second snow of the year. Yesterday was the first. Oh my!
As I write to you, my daughter is practicing Jingle Bells on her clarinet. It feels early for snow... it seems a bit soon for holiday songs... it definitely is colder than I like... but there is no turning back. The calendar may not have declared it's winter, but everything else points to a new season around here... instead of getting grumpy, I took a walk and recalibrated my perspective through a different lens (my phone camera).
I remembered just how gorgeous a white blanket and blue ceiling can truly be.
And how warm and cozy it is when you step back inside!
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the beautiful photos and the attitude adjustment! It was just what I needed today!! 8*)

    ReplyDelete