Friday, May 10, 2013

old::new

Letting go...
Another day of letting go... I was planning for a garage sale this weekend, but the weather forecast had me get a jump on it.  This pic was taken at 6:30 this morning! I'm writing to you from the shade of my front porch as sale-goers stream in and out... walking away with stories I don't need anymore. I'm much more interested in the story currently being written lived.

This weekend (if it's not too wet... crossing my fingers) I'm having a barn painting Mother's Day party.   Three mamas {all artists} with a paint sprayer, a barn and a bunch of kids running around... now doesn't that sound like the recipe for a great new chapter?

And for all of you lovely mothers out there... I hope you celebrate yourself! You're doing the most important job there is- helping your children write the beginnings of their own stories. What a great responsibility and a privilege that is. Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day. Your kids are blessed to have you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mother's Day to you! What a beautiful (and fun!) weekend you have planned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing mew network with amazing new ideas and thoughts is waiting for its users. Lets Make Life Magical and life truly turns out to be magical as you log into www.magiklife.com for fresh concepts. You are most welcome to share your thoughts on various topics. Participate in this brand new concept and stay happy.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails