Where have I been?
- Running up and down country roads. Up to 4 miles finally!
- Hard at work on my home- just finished painting our kitchen ceiling white. Bead board on the ceiling should be outlawed... at least my neck and shoulders think so.
- Digging in the dirt- the garden is in! Well, almost... the tomatoes need to be patient for one more day.
- Cutting burlap- Squam Art Fair is almost here and I'm sewing and making again! Feels so good. I sure hope I'll see you there... it's open to all. Check out the stellar company I'll be in right here.
- Scheduling fun ways for us to meet and play together. More is on the way, but go see my new Events page up above. I will be at Buffalo Street Books right here in Ithaca at the end of June and Teahouse Studio in Berkeley at the end of July.