Thursday, February 2, 2012

the best medicine

.
Yesterday's fabric scrap hearts inspired so many things. Not having any idea of what they would be, gave me that "freedom to explore" that always turns into something wonderful.  As I started to play, people I love began to float into my mind...  one with a new grandbaby to love, another with a birthday to celebrate, and then someone with a newly broken heart. It was that broken heart that led me to stitch the symbol above. After all, love really is the best medicine. I will share more of my heart sewing tomorrow. I know so many in need of a "healing heart" right now, that I'm off to sew a few more before my little window disappears. xox
***********
Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Very beautiful.

    http://fiveminutespeace-kim.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this...especially for broken hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maya, I love how you create with an idea but not always with a finished product in mind. I need to try that more often.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sweet idea. there are a few I know are in need of something as simple and special as this heart.

    ReplyDelete