Fall is here! Going off to the woods last week, and feeling the chill, helped me to get into the right mindset. Now, I'm ready to embrace the woodsmoke, pumpkin pie, and leaf collecting. My boots are out and my hats are at the ready! As I'm still digesting all that was Squam Art Workshops and the big birthday I returned to... I thought I'd share a bit of what's firing me up on this Equinox. Here's my little love list for you to peruse over the weekend:
- This hooded tunic tutorial looks just right, doesn't it?
- This would be perfect for honoring a section of any favorite tree that's fallen: DIY log table.
- The last line from Kelly's "barn nostalgia" post says it all.
- I've long admired Liane of enhabiten and finally got to meet her sweet and soulful self at last June's Squam Art Fest. I was super excited to see her interview on Design*Sponge. Go see what's in her toolbox!
- These incredible stories that I listened to on the ride to and from New Hampshire. HIGHLY recommended.
- Kate's wrap sweater looks like Fall's best friend, wouldn't you say?
- Cal's tunic. I'm living in it, and here's a shot of lovely (and tall) Jonatha and me both wearing ours last week. These were made by Cal, but the instructions are in her fabulous book.
Several folks at Squam asked about my wooden pendent (that I'm wearing). It was made by the wildly talented Lisa Jordan of lil fish studios. She has some incredible "just blogged" about new pieces that should be landing in her shop this afternoon.
After this photo was taken I noticed that one of my buckets (sold at the fair the night before) happened to to be walking up the steps. Didn't know that it slipped into the picture until I got home. Sweet! I only have a couple items left after the sale, but they should be making their way into my shop by next week.
Happy Fall! Happy Weekend!