Wednesday, July 6, 2011

summer postcards #4

Summer Postcards: a July series capturing snapshots of my favorite month
Special guests: my nieces who traveled six thousands miles to be here this month
Location: in and around HOME and BARN
Format: Instagram (follow username mayamade for sneak peeks)
Washing grandma's truck.
Washing Grandma's truck... oh, I love these three peas in a pod!
Being the littlest one isn't always easy.
Which can sometimes be tricky for the littlest...
Getting ready
So we're making sure that there are plenty of adventures geared to just what this sweet girl
needs.
Heading off into the wilderness- first week of camp!
Like the very first week of (day) camp... in the woods... with her best friend! Wahoo!
Limbs and more limbs.
Isn't it always about discovering the joy and finding the balance? In every THING!
Pin It

9 comments:

  1. You are so right, finding balance is key! Loving the snapshots of your summer Maya! I can invision you all at the end of summer watching a "mayamovie" of all the photos that you have taken projected on a white bedsheet on the clothesline!
    Fun! ;o)
    ~ joey ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely shots. They feel like sunshine streaming through my computer screen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving your sumer postcards! they have such atmosphere.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm having so much fun with this series, and I'm happy that you're enjoying them, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful pictures! And such beautiful scenery in the background, as usual! I can't wait to move to the countryside one of these days...

    ReplyDelete
  6. great shots! they remind me of my summers as a kid (a long time ago now...)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maya, the gentleness and thoughtfulness you pour into your parenting is really wonderful to witness through your words and photos on the blog. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy your special guests, it looks like you are all having so much fun! Great photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What great pictures. I love the way you've captured the movement of the water.

    ReplyDelete