Saturday, June 11, 2011

Craft Camp guest

summer bunting is back
It really feels like summer... steamy weather, crazy thunderstorms, and lots of time splashing in water. I'm happy to be returning to Skip to My Lou for Cindy's Craft Camp. There are tons of wonderful ideas and activities posted every day, and today you'll find me sharing our *aqua scope* and instructions to make your own. If you missed our epic creek tale last year, you can find it right here. This crisis adventure inspired our lickety split diy aqua scopes. Hope you're all having a wonderful weekend! Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Wow, craft camp sounds so fun! I love that pretty bunting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [13 Jun 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaa how nice, a craft camp. I have never heard about that. Great. I'm sure you have thousends of new ideas.

    Have a nice day.
    Katharina

    ReplyDelete