Friday, May 20, 2011

keepin'me going...

evening
Swooping in to say a little hello! There's a lot of good stuff going on behind the scenes these days... and I'm doing my best just to keep my wings flapping. I thought I'd share a few things that are:

keeping me smiling...
The Secret Life of Sewing Machines- by Erin Gilday, who just came out with a book (Stripped Down Patchwork) that totally intrigues me.
keeping me light...
Kickcan & Conkers- I've said it before and I'll say it again- Deborah is a genius finder! All things beautiful and curious for the child in you (and your children, too!)
keeping me playing...
 Instagram- fresh and fun
keeping me proud...
empirical proof we're all beautiful
keeping mornings peaceful...
milk steamers- honey, vanilla and milk as frothy as can be with a dash of cinnamon= new kid fave.
steamer
keeping dreams abundant...
with multiples bouquets of rain-kissed wishes from small hands.
wish
Hoping your weekend is filled with smiles, light, play, pride, peaceful mornings, and abundant dreams!
Pin It

8 comments:

  1. just wanted to say hi from your latest follower and that i love all of your beautiful photographs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the video and the pics! Great inspiration for a Friday morning :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you steam your milk at home, heat gently & whisk? Or do you have a steamer? I think my kids would love that, too, but I haven't tried this at home before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good question Lindsey! In the past I used a whisk and have even used my blender! My mother sent me a little Ikea gadget recently and we've all had fun with it.
    http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/30100041

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much.
    Have a wonderful weekend; it's hot here already so, for once, I'm having a break and I'm going to enjoy some sun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A kid grows up with listening the famous children tales. Although most of them are fictitious, and aim mainly for the fun purpose, but they have another role to play. They are responsible for inserting the morale value within your kid's mindset when they are still budding. A visit to www.rightbooks.in/Items.asp?cid=1&fc=5&pt=3 will let you do it more effectively.

    ReplyDelete
  7. mmm, this dash of cinnamon makes any drink look high-end and simply delicious!
    beautiful pictures. i'll have to check out the links later, am on the go right now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tried the milk steamers today (in the blender), and its a hit! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete