Sunday, February 13, 2011

sponsor spotlight: Green Rainbow Shop

 I'm so happy to welcome back long time sponsor:  Green Rainbow Shop! I love having them up in my sidebar to offer you a wonderful resource for a one stop organic shopping. Their selection of items includes everything from home decor, apparel for everyone in the family... to thoughtful books and a wonderful array of children's toys.

 One of the things I appreciate most about Green Rainbow shop, is the lovely person choosing the thoughtful products it carries. Through many late night e-mails I've gotten to know and become friends with Eva, the founder and one-woman show that runs this "organic boutique". As a mother of young children, she wanted to model  how to leave less of a footprint on the planet. Green Rainbow was her dream, and she's so happy to be learning alongside her family how to make each step an eco-friendlier one. I love supporting her dream! My first hand experiences of purchasing from Green Rainbow has been wonderful...and I urge you to remember to hop over the next time you're looking for a gift or that something special. In fact, go visit today!
Green Rainbow Shop Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment