I'm so grateful for a good and full week! Thought I'd share some random bits of what's making me so happy:
- The cleansing feeling of getting drenched as you run outside to empty the compost bucket (truth.)
- Crafting with my daughter by a crackling fire as the rain taps against the window panes.
- A renewed appreciation for the best family rug (ever) by the stove and under our dining room table: 4 years of major action and still going strong.
- Having so many natural materials to work with out my back door (more details when the sun returns for decent photos)
- The thought of the fun that this book (that I just ordered!) will afford us during the long winter months.
- Reading this article: The Key to Creating Remarkable Things (via Creative Thursday) and saying: YES.
- Stumbling upon an old friend on Etsy unexpectedly... and discovering that she's just as wild and wonderful as she was the last time I saw her 20 years ago during the vagabond days!
- And lastly: The Squam Journal won the 2010 Award for Excellence in the Category of Art Books, and I couldn't be happier! Read more about the award here and get your own journal right here. I feel so blessed that I was able to be a part of such a special book. I don't think I've ever shown you my contribution... see it larger over at flickr.
I hope your week was a good one, too!