The perfect place to hold a bit of love or little treasure:
5-6 inches of wide, sturdy ribbon
sewing machine or needle and thread
a length of satin ribbon: (about 25 inches)
a couple of spare minutes
- Roll and tuck under each short end.
- Sew down to minimize fraying.
- Fold up one side to create a 1 3/4 inch pouch. Sew it up with a quick top stitch on both sides.
- Place the center of a length of satin ribbon directly above the opening of the pouch on the inside. Sew in place.
- Knot the satin ribbon on each side of the pouch. Knot the satin ribbon around the wearers neck with enough room for the pouch to slip on and off easily.
- If you have time, iron the pouch flap down.
- Fill with love.