- sauteed with olive oil and garlic and tossed with pasta... top with parmesan.
- muffins w/ berries
- bread w/ chocolate chips (same recipe as above with a chocolate/berry switcharaoo)
- pancakes topped with goat cheese and Laura's oven-dried sungolds. insanely good!
- take off the green outer skin and then peel the tender white flesh to create raw "fettucine". Toss with pesto or other favorite pasta sauces. You'll be amazed!
- 1/4 slabs arranged on a cookies sheet greased with olive oil and then drizzled with a bit more on top. Sprinkle with pressed garlic, parmesan cheese, oregano, and salt & pepper. Bake until golden and bubbly. Delicious as a side dish, in sandwiches, and rolled up with a smidge of gorgonzola or goat cheese in the center.
- Haven't tried this recipe, but it's quite similar to one I've used in the past... and you can't go wrong with Zuni Cafe!
I'd love to hear some of your favorites, too! How do you make the most of zucchini abundance?