Sunday, June 13, 2010

natural accessories

 Remember these sweet bracelets? They truly make any nature walk that much more magical. Skip to my Lou is sharing a featured craft (from a different blogger) every day for 30 days to jump start summer with "craft camp". Nature Bracelets are featured today.  I also think that the crowns and cuffs from fall would be wonderful reinterpreted as accessories for a summer solstice celebration... don't you think?
Hope your weekend has been just right! Pin It


  1. I just picked up the new WWC - I was excited to see your feature in there. It's a wonderful article. I love that magazine and I can sense what an honor it would be to be IN IT! Do you plan to go to The Creative Connection? I am able to and am so excited. I met Jo Packman last weekend and that was also a thrill! sweet gal

  2. Maybe if I won this it would give me a kick to start sewing again. Plus, I just bought your bucket pattern last week!

  3. Those crowns are soo lovely I'm sure Sofia and Mila would love to make one like that!



Related Posts with Thumbnails