- Clip forsythia and crab apple branches for some indoor coaxing. Blossoms outside won't happen 'til the first week of May, we're ready now, please!
- Visit our neighbor's new calves... again! Who could resist baby kissing cows!
- Walk in the woods and down to the creek to see what's new.
- Make daffodils . Ours are still on the way, as you can see by the first photo.
- Get popsicles going in the freezer... I know it's early.
- Wash all the linens and hang them on the line!
- Consider making this for dinner.
- Dream about wearing any of these.
- Make a new skirt... for me and my girl.
- Play outside as much as possible!
Friday, March 19, 2010
10 spring things
Tomorrow is the first day of spring! Rarely does the calendar match up with our weather reality in Ithaca at the end of March. This weekend might be an exception. So here's I hope to celebrate in no particular order: