Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Press, Interviews and Publications

INTERVIEWS
*****************************************************
 
Contributed to the soon to be released book by Lark Publishing: Craft Hope- Handmade Crafts for a Cause. Due Summer 2010
____________________________________________________________________



maya*made was honored with the title of Best Green Home Design Blog of 2009 by Apartment Therapy! I couldn't feel more proud, nor could I be more grateful to my amazing readers who voted for me.

and recently was one of...
Apartment Therapy's: 10 crafty blogs we love


Around the web


I'm incredibly grateful to the many blogs that have been enthusiastic about my work and designs! Huge thanks to these sites for their frequent features:

Craft
The Crafty Crow
Whip Up
One Pretty Thing
Ohdeedoh
Bloesem Kids
Apartment Therapy
Sew, Mama, Sew!

and a special thanks to these wonderful sites, too:

Design*Sponge
Three Potato Four
Poppytalk
Bloesem
Modish
Bliss
Betz White
The Long Thread
Knack
Melissa Loves
Craft Gossip
Sew Liberated
Soule Mama

For a full list of features and links please email me at mayaluna{at}yahoo{dot}com.



E-zines
Petite Purls spring 2010


PUBLICATIONS


Where Women Create summer 2010 
_____________________________________________________________________________


Sew Hip volume #12 2010

____________________________________________________________________

GreenCraft volume 2 March 2010
____________________________________________________________________


Sew Hip Issue #11 2009

__________________________________________________________________
WhipUp.Net 2010 Calendar: August
___________________________________________________________________



Premier issue of GreenCraft Magazine August 2009
______________________________________________________________

Artful Blogging summer 2009
______________________________________________________________

Country Living May 2009
_____________________________________________________________

small magazine winter 2008
diy contributer


Contests

Green T Reuse Design Contest: Grand Prize Winner

Ohdeedoh and Cookie Magazine's "Now You See It, Now You Don't" Contest 2008:
Winner in the clothing category

Design*Sponge DIY Contest 2008:Finalist


This page was last updated on
-May, 2010 Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Bravo, take a bow! I guess you just did.

    I love your work. I enjoy your gifts and talents. I use your ideas and they enrich my life and the lives of my grandchildren!

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete